Free Medication for Addiction Treatment Courses for CME Credit
UC Davis Office of Continuing Medical Education in partnership with CA Bridge Program is pleased to offer AMA PRA Category 1TM credit for medication for addiction treatment (MAT) training.
There are four modules available:
- MAT Module 1 – Buprenorphine in the Hospital: How Do We Do It?
- MAT Module 2 – CA Bridge Model: Treatment, Culture & Connection
- MAT Module 3 – Substance Use Navigators
- MAT Module 4 – Nurses Drive Care for Opioid Use Disorder
To begin the courses, go to CME California
- Select UC Davis from the top menu bar
- Scroll through the list of Online Courses for UC Davis to find and select a course. Alternatively, use the Search box located in the upper right corner and enter the following text: MAT
- Click on the name of the course you would like to take
- Review the course information and click Launch to access
- If you are new to this website, click on Create an Account otherwise sign in using your credentials. If needed, navigate back to the course you are interested in.
- Click Select (or Register) to start the course
If you have any questions, please contact UC Davis Health Office of Continuing Medical Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 734-5353.